Drunken Elf Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drunken Elf Inn

The forum of the Guild Drunken Elf Inn from Server 5 of Shakes and Fidget.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Criies we living on s5

Go down 
AuthorMessage
t-k-t
Admin
t-k-t

Criies we living  on s5 Empty
PostSubject: Criies we living on s5   Criies we living  on s5 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 2:18 am

Ok we have to take action and stop guild falling, at least stabilize and keep where is it now.
game is already lossing players, other guilds will lose too so if we can stay without losing single players and level up , actually we will have advantage over other guilds.

Now we need to learn.
-Who is currently shrooming
-Who can buy shroom and start shrroming
-who can buy shroom for second person
-who can use 300 thirsty but can afford shrorom.

now if you can buy shroom but cant use it, you can share toon with another member, so 2nd person can do extra thirsty
or boting is option. I dont wnna risk high lvl acounts, but lately S&F games eased their action against botting, I know ppl who bot 3-4months, fianly game is dying, they lost many players andplayer who bots usua;lly people who want to use 300 thirsty and they are shroom buyers, so they dont wanna ban more people. but still detectible.

I wrote to frod, cornet, paf, zenzul , some of those acounts are stiill good level to sit evenn shroom.

about multi acounting, normaly I dont like and im not favor of it , bcuz one person quits , guild looses multiple memebr. but sometimes situation like this we need inactive accounts active.

also need to be careful about family members friends acounts, those acounts can easly become one person responsibility. I know people who open accounts for son doughter, wife and at the end he plays with all of them himself. So if you play account for real life friend dont let him leave all esponsibilt on you (<< fulgen , boret, qu1n , benkang this is for u guys)

as i said summer is comin dont frustrate urself so you dont end up with quiting game. we need to end this summer without single player losses.

I have some high level accounts on other servers, I knwo some of you guys realy want want to have and play this but believe me , lately I lost two perfect members bcuz of that reason , they got too many acounts on many server most of them 300 thiersty and couldnt do it long.

for know this is all I say. please reply the post I hope this wil be beter waty to debate than in game chat

Back to top Go down

Criies we living on s5
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Drunken Elf Inn :: Private Inn :: S5-
Jump to: